About The Position
Fabric is looking for a Shift Manager to oversee all operations in our Micro fulfillment center.
The role will consist of a full ownership in the Fulfilment center such as :
- Managing the employees working in the MFC
- Ensures that the fulfillment center operates in peak efficiency and make sure we are meeting the customer's goals.
- Making sure all team members are meeting their own objectives.
- Oversee all operations in our Micro fulfillment center
- Making sure the team works in accordance with the MFC roles
- Be the contact person to all employees and managers on site
- Manage the robotic system
Your experience and skills:
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate, excellent communication skills, effective follow up and follow through, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Managerial experience is a must!
- Knowledge in operating computer systems and Stock management platforms
- Great interpersonal abilities
- Well experienced in working in stressful environments and decision making
- Logistic experience
- English- high level
The position is in shifts
Sunday to Thursday- 07:00-23:00
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news: