About The Position
Fabric (formally CommonSense Robotics) is looking for an Architect to join our Engineering, Procurement, Construction (‘EPC’) Group to design CommonSense Robotics’ Micro-Fulfilment-Centers (MFCs).
The Architect will be part of our design team, which is responsible for designing CommonSense Robotics’ facilities around the world. This position will include the following roles and responsibilities:
- Collection of relevant design data to develop MFC design
- Create complete 3D building models for our MFCs, and produce world-class engineering drawings
- Development of internal CSR BIM families and blocks
- Management of BIM cloud; including design content, issues, design reviews etc.
- Review of consultants design to confirm compliance with CSR design requirements
- System coordination and superposition for all building disciplines - architecture, power, HVAC, fire protection, safety, etc.
- Using Smart-design for automation of future MFCs
This role will require the following:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Revit
- Proven capability working with Building Information Modeling (‘BIM’) - an advantage
- Proven design skills and working with multidisciplinary teams of both skilled and unskilled labor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- B.Sc. in Architecture, Civil Engineering or above
- Experience in the logistics, retail or groceries industries - an advantage
- Experience in R&D environment - an advantage
Who you are:
- Strong communicator
- Fast learner
- Hands-on designer with excellent execution skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Team player
- Open minded
- Responds well to feedback
You want to get your fresh groceries faster. So do we. That’s why we started CommonSense Robotics.
Our mission is to enable grocery retailers to profitably fulfil and deliver online orders within one hour. To make this a reality, we build networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers in dense urban areas that combine the speed of local delivery with the efficiencies and scale of robotic fulfillment.
Our proprietary robotic and AI technology, together with a pay-as-you-go service proposition, enable our retail partners to profitably deliver to their online customers within one hour and scale their operations as their business grows.
Founded in 2015, we’re backed by the top-tier VCs Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground. Things are moving really fast here and there’s still a lot ahead of us. We’re looking for talented people to join our team so that we can all get fresh faster.
In the news: