About The Position
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics) is hiring !! BIM Drafter
Fabric is looking for a BIM Drafter to join our Development and Construction Group to design Fabrics’ Micro-Fulfilment-Centers (MFCs).
The BIM Drafter will be part of our design team, which is responsible for designing fabrics’ facilities around the world. This position will include the following roles and responsibilities:
- Collection of relevant design data to develop MFC design
- Create complete 3D building models for our MFCs, and produce world-class engineering drawings
- Development of internal CSR BIM families and blocks
- Management of BIM cloud; including design content, issues, design reviews etc.
- Review of consultants design to confirm compliance with Fabric's design requirements
- System coordination and superposition for all building disciplines - architecture, power, HVAC, fire protection, safety, etc.
- Use and development of Smart-design tools for automation in design of future MFCs
This role will require the following:
- At least 5 years experience with project engineering
- At least 2 years of experience working with Revit
- Proven capability working with Building Information Modeling (‘BIM’) - an advantage
- Relevant expertise with system coordination / superposition
- Proven design skills and working with multidisciplinary teams of both skilled and unskilled labor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or architecture or above - an advantage
- Experience in the logistics, retail or groceries industries - an advantage
- Experience with Autocad - an advantage
- Experience in R&D environment - an advantage
Who you are:
- Strong communicator
- Fast learner
- Hands-on designer with excellent execution skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Team player
- Open minded
- Responds well to feedback
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news: